Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Easy inspiration: Create a board at Style Me Pretty

I mentioned the Style Me Pretty website was my inspiration for starting Lovely and Gracious, so I thought I would share one of the wonderful features of this site. Not only is Style Me Pretty a great resource for all things wedding, but there is also a community on the site created for brides and "wedding junkies" called the Style Circle where people can toss around ideas and learn from each other. One of the greatest features of this site is the Inspiration Boards area, where you can not only create your own board but also see other brides inspirations as well. All of the images from SMP are at your fingertips and it's easy to make a professional looking, impressive board that you can bring with you to appointments or look back at later.

This is the board I created. I called it "Whimsical Country Wedding" and tried to incorporate some of my favorite colors and ideas, since it is my first post and all. I love the idea of using lemons as place cards and vintage tins for flowers. Take a look.



Seriously. Check out the inspiration boards... It's a great place to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment